On Monday, May 18, PJM will introduce a new tool, Member Community, designed to help members easily get the answers and information they need.
Through the Member Community, members will be able to find answers to their questions, get the information they need when they need it, and resolve issues quickly and efficiently. Our goal is to streamline interactions with Member Relations to save our members time and better serve their needs.
PJM members can research topics and find information in a newly developed library of articles focused on specific topics. As members ask questions through this online portal, PJM’s repository of articles and answers will continue to grow and expand.
Through the Member Community, members will be able to:
- Research topics quickly and easily – No waiting and it’s available 24/7
- Track the real time status of their requests
- Get answers to their questions through an easy-to-use online member portal
- Access a repository of information
- Submit questions, issues and requests directly to the Member Relations team
- Reference current and past case interactions with Member Relations
- See trending topics
Please complete this form to request access to the Member Community. It is recommended that you provide the username that you use to sign into PJM.com. A representative of Member Relations will respond once access is granted.
Please stop by the Member Community booth at the PJM Annual Meeting for a demonstration or to learn more.