The Markets Implementation Committee made three endorsements at its December 2 meeting and heard first readings for two other projects.
- A problem statement on defining operating parameter terms used in PJM governing documents.
- An issue charge on the process to apply for an exception to parameter limited schedules.
- Updated manual and tariff language to clarify the customer base line process for non-summer capacity compliance for Capacity Performance Demand Response
The MIC delayed a vote on changes to Manual 11, regarding unit-specific parameters for Capacity Performance resources, until January.
- From the Markets Settlements Subcommittee: Manual 27 changes for market consistency – daily zonal scaling factors
- Through stakeholder feedback: Updated clarifications to confidential market data.
The MIC is scheduled to consider both readings for endorsement at its January meeting.
Suzanne Daugherty, Chief Financial Officer, presented an administrative update on marginal loss surplus allocation billing adjustments.