The Planning section on pjm.com is easier to use after several pages were updated on July 29.
The updates improve the ease and speed of finding information within the tables on each page. Style updates were also made to bring the tables up to date with current website styles.
Improved pages include:
- Generation Queues: Active and Withdrawn
- Merchant Transmission Queues: Active and Withdrawn
- Long-Term Firm Transmission Service
- Auction Revenue Rights Upgrades: Active and Withdrawn
- Backbone Projects Status
- Transmission Construction Status
- Queues Under Construction/In Service Status
- Cost Allocation
Updating the planning pages is a continuing process. PJM welcomes feedback.