PJM is performing an internet firewall upgrade on Thursday, April 13, from 7-10 p.m. (EDT)
This outage (as well as the outage performed overnight on April 6) is part of a multi-year effort to enhance PJM’s infrastructure to improve scalability, reliability and security.
A number of applications will experience intermittent outages during the planned upgrade. Members can find information on the outage page on PJM.com. Prior to the upgrade starting, members should download any information they may need to access during the scheduled outage.
Members who experience any access issues should contact PJM’s Customer Service or 610-666-8980.
The applications that will be included during the April 13 internet firewall upgrade are:
- Billing Line Item Transfer
- Bulletin Board
- Data Miner
- Gas Pipeline
- Planning Center, including Gen Model and Queue Point
- Market-to-Market (M2M)
- Markets Training Simulator
- Market Settlements Reporting System
- Member Community
- Model on Demand
- com (a streamlined website will be available with updates on the upgrade)
- PJM subsidiary websites will not be available. This includes learn.pjm.com, annualmeeting.pjm.com, seminar.pjm.com, jointandcommon.com, pjmsettlement.com and datasnapshot.pjm.com.
- PJM Now (data in the application will be not be current during the upgrade)
- Power Meter
- Resource Tracker
- System Map
- PJM Connect