In an effort to keep its members as informed as possible, PJM provides up-to-date fact sheets in the Newsroom section within About PJM of pjm.com.
The Newsroom houses a library of available PJM materials. There are more than 40 fact sheets – all one or two pages, some with illustrations. They cover a range of topics, from PJM-specific to industry-wide.
A sample of the areas covered:
- Basic information about PJM (PJM –At a Glance)
- Information about the industry (How Transmission Works)
- Regulatory agencies which oversee PJM and the other regional transmission organizations (Industry Organizations and Federal Power Act Sections 205 and 206)
- Long-range planning to determine the changes and additions needed to maintain and enhance reliability to the system (Regional Transmission Expansion Planning and Advanced Technology)
- Advanced technology (synchrophasor technology)
- Weather disturbances which concern the electricity industry (Geomagnetic disturbances)
PJM Tips and Tools highlights a tool or section on pjm.com that may interest site visitors.