In a message to stakeholders, PJM announced Jan. 18 that it has again pushed back its campus reopening plans for employees and stakeholder meetings in response to the recent increase in cases of the omicron variant of COVID-19.
PJM now plans to delay the start of any in-person stakeholder meetings to April 2022. PJM previously expected to reopen its campus to employees starting in January and a return to in-person meetings for specified stakeholder committees in the first quarter of 2022.
A broader campus reopening from PJM employees is now expected to begin in mid-March.
In-Person Stakeholder Meeting Return Schedule
As PJM returns to in-person meetings beginning in April, every meeting will also include a remote option:
- April: The Liaison Committee meeting will be held on the PJM campus as part of the PJM Board of Managers meeting on April 19.
- May: The PJM Annual Meeting and the Markets & Reliability Committee (MRC) meeting will be held on the PJM campus.
- May 17, 2022: Members Committee (MC), Board Election and General Session
- May 18, 2022: TOA-AC / PJM Board and PIEOUG / PJM Board
- May 25, 2022: MRC
- June onward: Meetings for all senior standing committees, standing committees and senior task forces will be held on campus. These include the MC, MRC, Planning Committee (PC), Market Implementation Committee (MIC), Operating Committee (OC) and Risk Management Committee (RMC), as well as senior task forces.
- Fall 2022: MC and General Session will be held at a remote location.
Vaccine Requirement in Effect
As of Jan. 4, PJM has required the COVID-19 vaccine for all staff, vendors, members and other stakeholders to come to PJM’s Valley Forge campus or attend events on or off campus in preparation for in-person campus stakeholder meetings, training and other events.