PJM has posted a new enhanced system map, which gives users a more interactive and streamlined way to access information about the grid.
PJM used stakeholder feedback to develop improvements and provide more functionality for map users. Improvements include:
- Customizable views of the map though various filters including queues and transmission line voltages.
- A multi-search tool that allows the user to locate multiple objects on the map at one time.
- Filtering and display options have been consolidated into a collapsible left-hand navigation for easy access
- Option windows can be moved anywhere on the screen to accommodate the user’s viewing needs.
- Planning queue projects can be viewed by state, zone, project status, fuel type and capacity.